In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) and the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights) we inform you of the following aspects:
Identity of the Data Controller
The data controller of the data provided through www.laslab.org, with NIF Q4818001B and registered office at “c/ Justo Vélez de Elorriaga, 1”. To communicate with us regarding the processing of your personal data, via telephone 945 01 40 28 or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the processing, legitimacy and recipients of your data
- Provision of the contracted service: We will treat your data in order to maintain the contractual relationship generated between the parties. Such treatment is necessary for the provision of the service. We will keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you and, once it is terminated, during the period of limitation of legal actions that may arise in this regard. Your data will be transferred to the banks with which we work for the payment of the contracted service.
Rights of the Interested Parties
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting LASLAB via email (email@example.com), or by non-electronic means (mail to the address of LASLAB, accompanying documentation proving your identity. Please note that you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) in case you consider your rights have been infringed.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer or other device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) that you use when you visit 945 01 40 28. Among other purposes, cookies allow us to personalize the content you access and for us to obtain statistics to improve our services and also to offer you advertising. In general, several criteria can be used to classify cookies, depending on who manages them (own or third party), the length of time they remain active (session or persistent) or their purpose (technical, personalization, analysis, etc.). In the latter case, depending on what the specific purpose may require, or not, obtain the consent of the user.
What cookies are used in www.laslab.org?
Management and deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser you use. Depending on the browser you are using, the way in which you can delete, disable or block cookies will vary. In this regard, you can consult the following links of the main browsers where you can find more information:
- Internet Explorer cookies settings
- Firefox cookies settings
- Google Chrome cookies settings
- Safari’s cookies settings
Questions and more information about cookies
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, text, as well as information and content contained in www.laslab.org are the property of LASLAB and may not be reproduced and / or publication, in whole or in part, the website, or its computer processing, distribution, public communication, modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of LASLAB. The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material appearing on this website for your personal and private use, being forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to law.
Conditions of use of the website
The use of the website www.laslab.org implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by LASLAB at the very moment the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
- LASLAB may change or update, without notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and conditions of access.
- LASLAB does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- LASLAB does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them.
- The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- LASLAB guarantees that all content and services offered on www.laslab.org respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
- LASLAB undertakes, through this medium, NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Shall not be considered as misleading advertising formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website. LASLAB undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- LASLAB undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. It will not be considered as commercial communication all information sent to customers LASLAB provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and LASLAB as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use that can be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. LASLAB is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of information. LASLAB is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
- All third party links to this website must be to its home page or entry page
- LASLAB and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the user for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, LASLAB and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the corresponding city of Spain.