Victoria Zenotz Iragi
Victoria Zenotz Iragi is currently a lecturer at the Public University of Navarre where she teaches both in the BA in Primary Education and in the Master Course in Secondary Education. She also works as a Foreign Language Teacher Advisor at the “Centro de Apoyo del Profesorado” in Pamplona/Iruña training foreign language teachers all over Navarre. She has experience as a Secondary and Official Language School English teacher.She got her BA degree in English Philology at the University of the Basque Country in 1989. It was there where she also got her degree in French Philology in 2003 and German Philology in 2004. In 2009 she defended her PhD Dissertation on reading strategies and the Internet.
TELL, Strategies and Metacognition, Reading Skills, Individual Factors.
- Yolanda Ruiz de Zarobe, Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2015) Reading strategies and CLIL: the effect of training in formal instruction. Language Learning Journal. 43, 3:319-333. Abstract
- Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2009) Las competencias en el aula de lenguas extranjeras. Biribilka. 7:1-7. Abstract
- Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2008) La nueva alfabetización tecnológica: la lectura on line. Biribilka. 6:28-30. Abstract
- Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2007) Blogs, Webs o Bitácoras en el aula de lengua extranjera. Biribilka. 4:37-39. Abstract
- Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2007) Las Cazas del Tesoro y las mujeres de ayer y hoy. Biribilka. 5:50-54. Abstract
- Yolanda Ruiz de Zarobe, Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2014) The effect of training in content-based settings: A longitudinal study on reading strategies. AILA WorLd Conference University of Queensland, Brisbane (Australia). Abstract
- Yolanda Ruiz de Zarobe, Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2013) Metacognitive awareness in a strategy learning CLIL programme. International Conference on Applied Linguistics on CLIL Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Abstract
- Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2010) Awareness Development for On-Line Reading. 10th International. Conference of the Association for Language Awareness Kassel (Germany). Abstract
- Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2010) Strategy training for on-line reading: Effects on Internetreading skills and motivation. CALL 2010 Motivation and Beyond Antwerp (Belgium). Abstract
- Victoria Zenotz Iragi. (2010) Boosting On-line Reading: A Successful Experience on StrategyTraining. EUROCALL 2010 Bordeaux (France). Abstract