Zuzana Nadova is a PhD student in the Language Acquisition in Multilingual Settings (LAMS) programme under the supervision of Professors Dr. María del Pilar García Mayo and Dr. Aintzane Doiz at the University of the Basque Country. She obtained her B.A. and M.A in British and American Studies from Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Slovakia. She also holds an M.A. in Language Acquisition in Multilingual Settings from the University of the Basque Country, Spain and most recently, she completed an M.A. in La Enseñanza del Español como Lengua Extranjera at the University of Salamanca, Spain. She has worked as a teacher of English, English for specific purposes and Spanish. Her PhD thesis revolves around the acquisition and processing of Tense-Aspect-Mood system in L2 English by Spanish and Slavic speakers.
● Psycholinguistic Approaches to L2 Acquisition
● Individual Differences in L2 Acquisition
● L2 Acquisition and Processing of Morphosyntax
● English Morphosyntax
● Instructional Design and Didactic Sequences
● Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
● Teaching English as a Foreign Language