Flor de lis González Mujico
Flor de lis holds a PhD and an MA in Applied Linguistics and a BA (Hons) in Modern Languages. She has been awarded a Margarita Salas, European Union-Next Generation EU postdoctoral research fellowship at the University of the Basque Country, where she will examine the integration of digital literacy within the Humanities, Social Sciences and STEM English-medium instruction higher education programmes, how self-efficacy and motivation influence these competencies, and its correlation with the achievement of academic and internationalisation goals.
To date, she has imparted language and linguistics undergraduate and postgraduate modules at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, University of St Andrews, King’s College London, University of Northampton, Royal Holloway University of London and Les Roches International School of Hotel Management. Her fields of research include L2 language acquisition, motivation, self-regulation, and technology-enhanced learning environments.
- Foreign and Second Language (L2) Acquisition
- Technology-enhanced learning environments
- Digital Literacy
- Flor de lis González Mujico. (2020) The impact of ePortfolio implementation on motivation, self-regulation and academic language development: the learners’ and the teachers’ perspectives. Asian ESP Journal. 16 (3):209-242. Abstract || PDF
- Flor de lis González Mujico, David Lasagabaster. (2020) Mitigating the effects of gender in L2 motivation and learning through the use of electronic portfolios. Rivista di Psicolinguistica Applicata / Journal of Applied Psycholinguistics. XX (1):9-26. Abstract || PDF
- Flor de lis González Mujico, David Lasagabaster. (2019) Enhancing L2 Motivation and English Proficiency through Technology. Complutense Journal of English Studies. 27:59-78. Abstract || PDF